New Years Eve celebrations are right around the corner, so be sure to take a little time to relax, revitalize, and “ready your feet” with a wonderful relaxing peppermint candy cane foot scrub!
We’re so lucky that Celebrity manicurist Skyy Hadley from As “U” Wish Nail Spa always comes to our rescue! This time she has created a real winner for our tired feet!
It’s so easy and such a treat….
SKYY HADLEY’S PEPPERMINT CANDY CANE FOOT SCRUB :
• Warm up ½ cup of coconut oil and pour into a small bowl
• Crush up 3 regular-sized candy canes as finely as possible.
• Whisk crushed-up candy canes together with 1 cup of granulated sugar until completely combined.
• Mix sugar blend into bowl, making sure to break apart any chunks or pieces with your spoon
• Add in 5-6 drops of peppermint essential oil
• Take 2 tbsp fresh peppermint tea leaves and stir in to the mixture until fully blended
• Work the scrub into your feet and heels for 10 minutes, removing dead skin and smoothing out the skin.
• Enjoy the refreshing aroma while reviving your tired feet and toes in no time!
Thank you Skyy and Happy New Year wishes to you and As “U” Wish Nail Spa for these amazing treatments we can do right at home!