Many are looking for where to buy PS5 today, after the US and UK ran out of stock quickly after launch. That means retailers are a little quiet right now, but we expect that to change soon. If you’re in the UK, you can expect PS5 restocks in the near future, but if you’re in the US you don’t have to wait long.
Walmart is set to take its stock live at 3pm EST, which means you’ll want to be prepped and ready if you’re looking to buy PS5 today. You’ll find all the latest updates on where to buy PS5 right here, with new stock information and our own top tips on securing your next-gen console.
You’ll find all our expert tips for how to buy PS5 today just below. If you’ve been unable to buy PS5 this morning, however, there’s likely to be more chances in the form of PS5 restocks throughout the day. We’d recommend checking through the quick links below regularly and following our top tips on how to buy PS5 further down the page as well.
The UK’s launch has gone much the same way as we saw in the US last week. Retailers Very, Currys, Amazon, Game, John Lewis and Studio have all launched their first waves of stock but we’re expecting more chances to buy PS5 in the form of restocks in the near future.
Things will move quickly when the opportunity to buy PS5 does present itself, so you’ll want to be in the right place at the right time for this one.
Where to buy PS5: quick links
- Amazon: stock previously live – keep refreshing
- Asda: stock previously live – keep refreshing
- Very: stock previously available – check for updates
- Currys: ‘no PS5s available to buy today’ – check for updates
- Studio: stock previously live – check for updates
- John Lewis: stock previously live but site down – check for updates
- AO: awaiting stock – check for updates
- Ebuyer: awaiting stock – check for updates
- ASDA: potential stock at midday
- Box: no stock available for launch – check for updates
- Argos: no stock available for launch – check for updates
- Tesco: now out of stock – check for updates
- Game: currently sold out – check for updates
- BT: now out of stock