CVS is offering free COVID-19 vaccines at select stores by appointment only.
CVS will be administering the vaccine by-appointment-only based on local eligibility guidelines.
To be eligible, you must be ages 65 and older, healthcare and EMS workers.
Also, note that some states require more limited eligibility at pharmacies than other vaccine locations.
Governor DeSantis recently expanded the groups eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Florida.
Beginning Wednesday, eligible residents include:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 65 years of age and older
- Persons under 65 deemed medically vulnerable
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
Once eligibility is determined, anyone interested can schedule their first and second doses of the vaccine online.
Anyone interested in the vaccine is encouraged to check here for updates on additional locations as they become available.
There is no cost with insurance or through a federal program for the uninsured.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, click here.